Listed in: Bars & Clubs
Rue des Chartreux 52, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
CAVE is an underground electronic clubbing experience for LGBTQ+ and friends in Brussels. The party concept is centered around providing a welcoming space for non-mainstream genders and electronic music lovers. The venue, Barrio Café, has a basement-like atmosphere that fits the spirit of the party. SteelGate club, Cave's other location, offers a large dance floor and a smoking room. Both locations are known for their good sound systems and affordable prices.
Features at CAVE:
- Two locations: Barrio Café and SteelGate club
- Known for good sound systems and affordable prices
- Electric party atmosphere
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about CAVE in online reviews.
- Great music and atmosphere
- Welcoming space for LGBTQ+ and friends
- Affordable prices and good sound systems at two locations
- Some reviewers found the venue to be small and stuffy
- Party-goers enjoy the unique atmosphere and music selection.
We need your help
Do you know more about CAVE? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.
Other Bars & Clubs in Brussels
Station BXLFriendly staff, fast service, and fair prices make this a great place to visit.
Le BaroqueA popular bar in Brussels known for its welcoming atmosphere and bear spirit.
Latest updated locations:
- NNY CLUB - Phuket, Thailand
- Black Eagle - Toronto, Canada
- Pride Toronto - Toronto, Canada
- medsEXPERT - Toronto, Canada
- The ArQuives - Toronto, Canada