Listed in: Things to do
Mælkevejen 69D, 1440 København, Denmark
Culture center in Christiania organising parties and plays. Check their website to find out what's going on now!
The facility is not always in pristine condition, but this only adds to its character. Bøssehuset is a must-visit destination for those looking to immerse themselves in the queer culture of Copenhagen.
Features at Bøssehuset:
- Cultural center for the LGBTQ+ community
- Located in the Bøssehave area of Copenhagen
- Used for a variety of cultural events and activities, including theater, music, exhibitions, lectures, and parties
- Run by volunteers
- Known for hosting the annual Bøssehuset Juleshow
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Bøssehuset in online reviews.
- Bøssehuset is a unique and fabulous place
- The performers are amateurs, but the atmosphere is welcoming and embracing
- Affordable drinks, but not always fancy
- A great party venue
- A peaceful LGBTQ sanctuary
- A cozy place with lovely people
- A place with a warm and friendly atmosphere
- A great place for live music
- Good atmosphere and good music, but not always the best DJs
- Sometimes overcrowded
- Sometimes too smokey
Bøssehuset is normally open at:
We try to keep this information updated, but always check their website
We need your help
Do you know more about Bøssehuset?
know. It's a big
task to keep this guide
and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and
Other Things to do in Copenhagen
We need your help
Do you know more about Bøssehuset? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.