Boiler Berlin Sauna
Listed in: Saunas
Mehringdamm 34, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Boiler is one of the biggest saunas in Berlin and also one of the personal favourites. Big variety among the visitors and friendly staff.
Here you enjoy a large jacuzzi, two saunas with different temperature, large cruising areas and of course a steam sauna (with a maze).
Directions: Take the U-bahm to Mehringdamm. You'll see a sign from the street leading into an ally. Once inside you'll see a boiler (like a real boiler to heat water in buildings) and ofcourse boiler (the sauna). Press the small blue button and you'll can pass right in.
- The Boiler Sauna Berlin has a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, with helpful and professional staff.
- The sauna has spacious and well-maintained facilities, including a steam room, dry sauna, and relaxation area, as well as a bar and café.
- The sauna offers massage services and hosts regular events and specials.
- Some reviewers have noted that the sauna can get crowded, especially on weekends and during special events.
- The Boiler Sauna Berlin has a modern and high-spec design, and is known for its clean and well-maintained facilities.
Features at Boiler Berlin Sauna:
- Sauna sessions
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Boiler Berlin Sauna in online reviews.
- The sauna is clean and well-maintained
- The facility is modern and high-spec
- The staff is friendly and professional
- The sauna is spacious and has a variety of amenities
- The price is a bit expensive
- The jacuzzi was not up to par
- There can be queues, but the wait is worth it
- The sauna is a great place to relax
- The door employee was rude and bullied the customer
- The sauna is the best (public) gay sauna in Europe
- There are a variety of play rooms and steam rooms
We need your help
Do you know more about Boiler Berlin Sauna? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.
Other Saunas in Berlin
This place has closed down and will be removed from the guide soon.
Latest updated locations:
- Beans Bar - Melbourne, Australia
- Adult Shop - Perth, Australia
- Regenbogenchor München e.V. - Munich, Germany
- SIRENO - Torremolinos, Spain
- Transcafé Rotterdam - Rotterdam, Netherlands