Xenon Cinema Berlin
Listed in: Things to do
Kolonnenstraße 5-6, 10827 Berlin, Germany
Xenon Kino Berlin is a must-visit destination for film enthusiasts in the city. Located in the vibrant neighborhood of Berlin-Schöneberg, this filmkunstkino offers a wide range of films to choose from. The website features a program section, where one can find information about the films currently showing, as well as those coming soon. The cinema also has an archive section, where one can find a variety of films organized alphabetically.
Features at Xenon Cinema Berlin:
- Located in the vibrant neighborhood of Berlin-Schöneberg
- Wide range of films to choose from
- Archive section with a variety of films organized alphabetically
- Notable films include "#Female Pleasure," "1 Mord für 2," and "11 Men Out"
- Focus on queer films
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Xenon Cinema Berlin in online reviews.
- Friendly staff
- Affordable prices
- Modernist and stylish interior architecture
- Comfortable seats
- Original language films
- Nice operators
- High-quality popcorn
- Good selection of films
- Retro atmosphere
We need your help
Do you know more about Xenon Cinema Berlin? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.
Other Things to do in Berlin
Latest updated locations:
- Queer Rotterdam - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Tel Aviv Pride - Tel Aviv, Israel
- LGBT+ Danmark - landsforeningen for bøsser, lesbiske, biseksuelle og transpersoner - Copenhagen, Denmark
- Boxer Barcelona & X-Boyz - Barcelona, Spain
- The Shade Firenze - Florence, Italy