Dunas de Maspalomas
Listed in: Cruising spots
35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas, Spain
The Dunas de Maspalomas is a natural wonder located in the southern part of Gran Canaria. Covering 400 hectares, it is a combination of active dunes, an oasis, and a beautiful beach by the Atlantic Ocean.
You enter the dunes either via the Riu hotell in Playa del ingles or via the beach.
The bushes tend to be quite busy with cruising.
Features at Dunas de Maspalomas:
- Has a few cruising spots
- Protected area covering 5 square kilometers
- Formed by a tsunami in 1755 (according to some accounts)
- Have marked trails to follow
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Dunas de Maspalomas in online reviews.
- The Dunes of Maspalomas are an amazing sight
- The natural formation of the dunes is impressive
- The sand dunes are fun to explore and run down
- The Dunes are a must-see for visitors to Gran Canaria
- The Dunes offer beautiful views and photo opportunities
- The Dunes are a nature reserve and wildlife habitat
- The Dunes can be crowded and may be a location for cruising.
We need your help
Do you know more about Dunas de Maspalomas? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.
Latest updated locations:
- ONLINE STORE LIVRAISON UNIQUEMENT Sextoys Paris Now, Sex shop livraison Paris, poppers, cockring, gel lubrifiant, lingerie - Paris, France
- SAUNA IPANEMA THERMAS - Alicante, Spain
- LOTE 4 - Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- queerGottesdienst München - Munich, Germany
- The Werkroom - Munich, Germany