Listed in: Things to do
66 Stoke Newington Rd, London N16 7XB, United Kingdom
VFDalston is a venue in Dalston that supports and hosts queer arts and entertainment, as well as being a hub for the local and global LGBTQI community. The venue is described as a basement of dreams, an arts space, and a place for the best in music, performance, and mayhem. VFDalston strives to be a safe space for all, and has a code of conduct in place to ensure a respectful and enjoyable environment.
Accessibility may also be an issue as the venue is not wheelchair accessible and is accessed by a staircase with 12 steps.
Features at VFDalston:
- A variety of queer arts and entertainment events, including performances and nights out.
- A commitment to fostering a safe and inclusive space for all.
- A code of conduct to ensure a respectful and enjoyable environment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about VFDalston in online reviews.
- The venue has a commitment to fostering a safe and inclusive space.
- The venue has a code of conduct in place to ensure a respectful and enjoyable environment.
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible and is located in a basement with a staircase leading to the main space.
- The venue has a small space and a cash-only bar.
- The venue has hosted interesting and alternative entertainment, with a fantastic and crazy atmosphere.
- The venue has been described as small, cramped, and crowded.
- The venue has hosted excellent and quirky performances.
We need your help
Do you know more about VFDalston? Let us know. It's a big task to keep this guide updated and we all do it in our spare time. Please help out by sending us your photos and additional information.
Other Things to do in London
London Gay MassageHigh-quality massage and additional treatments in a welcoming atmosphere.
Latest updated locations:
- NNY CLUB - Phuket, Thailand
- Black Eagle - Toronto, Canada
- Pride Toronto - Toronto, Canada
- medsEXPERT - Toronto, Canada
- The ArQuives - Toronto, Canada